1. What color is your toothbrush? Lavendar
2. Name one person who made you smile today: Josh. Ava. Israel. Oh wait, did you say one?
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Getting ready for Church at the Movies! Probably eating breakfast.
4. Where is your favorite vacation spot? I get to think about vacation???? Montana!
5. What is your favorite candy bar? Butterfinger. But there are many, many things I would rather eat before eating a candy bar.
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? No, but I sat in a car parked at the laundromat next to the strip club while my friend’s mom ran into the strip club to see a DJ that she knew there. (I believe it was the laundromat parking lot as opposed to the strip club parking lot per my request. And this would have been about ten years ago, so don’t stress out too much over it)
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? Something like “bye bye” or “good night” since Josh was putting Izzy to bed, but I confess my nose was buried in a book and I wasn’t fully paying attention.
8. What is your favorite ice cream? Breyers natural vanilla…or Breyers mint chocolate chip…well, it’s definitely going to be Breyers.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Milk.
10. Do you like your wallet? I do. And the goal is for it to be cleaned out and organized by the end of the month.
11. What was the last thing you ate? A cream-filled cup cake made by Jackie…heavy on the cup cake, light on the cream. (It was very good!)
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No. I bought milk. Actually, I think Josh bought the milk this time. But I DID buy Tiffany dinner. Sorry, the subject went a long way from clothes, didn’t it?
13. The last sporting event you watched? Braves game (which we WON)
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Lots of butter involved.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Josh
16. Ever go camping? Yes – but not since 7th grade. Josh and I will have to make use of our tent as soon as Izzy’s old enough!
17. Do you take vitamins daily? I’m supposed to.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? When physically possible.
19. Do you have a tan? For me, yes. Compared to other people, no.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Nope. Pizza, pizza.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? With a straw. With a can. I’ve thought about putting it in my camel back, but that’s a little extreme. (I’m kidding, sorry, it’s late at night and I’m getting silly. But I do really like soda.)
22. What did your last text message say? Something about being on the way home and traffic being terrible.
23. What are you doing tomorrow? Starting the week off right!!!
25. Look to your left, what do you see? The 3rd Harry Potter book, which I just finished.
26. What color is your watch? It’s a blue LG chocolate phone.
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia? The Take Home Chef
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Both, but not at the same time.
30. What is your favorite number? Three. (Why not?)
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? Jackie
32. Any plans today? Going to bed soon.
33. How many states have you lived in? 4 – PA, GA, AL, FL
34. Biggest annoyance right now? Ava has been testing me a lot lately.
35. Last song listened to? “God of this City” performed by none other than the amazing goodbye me band!
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? I think I’ve done it before…but now, not so sure.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Her name is Kara.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? flip flops, all the time. I’ve been wanting to get some TOMs, but haven’t had the bucks to shell out for them.
40. Is anyone jealous of you? …I hope not.
41. Do you love anyone? I do.
42. Do any of your friends have children? Yes! That comes with the territory of having children myself!
43. What do you usually do during the day? Try to keep my children, house, and sanity in one piece.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? No, nor do I hate anyone I don’t know.
45. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily? Yes
46. What color is your car? Brick red
47. Do you like cats? They are OK. But I don’t think I fall into the “cat lover” category.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Actually, I was thinking about the pop ice I plan to consume before bed.
49. Have you been to Six Flags? Yes. It was hot.
50. How did you get your worst scar? From an ankle surgery. It’s cool!